Monday, August 1, 2016

Final Reflection



1. After looking back on my blog posts from this semester,  think my favorite part was the elevator pitch. This is because I enjoy public speaking and also being able to get creative during the speech. If you recall, I put my dog in my elevator pitch to use him as an example. My lease favorite part of these assignments was sometimes having to feel like I was bothering people by asking to interview and video record them. The was probably the most drudgery part.

2. Some of my more memorable moments was getting to reflect on the activities after completing them. Sometimes we forget to stop and think about the things we have done and said and that was nice for me to be able to do and be reminded to do. I also liked reflecting on what my peers had to say from their comments.

3. I think I have definitely gotten closer to having an entrepreneur mindset. Will I become a confident entrepreneur tomorrow? Probably not. But I believe this class helped me get closer to the ideas and passions that may lead me to becoming an entrepreneur one day.

4. For future students, I would recommend that they have fun with the class and the assignments. Get creative and take the extra time to include the details and pictures that make your ideas come alive for others reading your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment