Thursday, June 9, 2016

Idea Napkin No. 1

1. You. I am someone that wants to make things in life easier and more efficient for others. I have had experience working with people and hearing about their frustrations with different products and processes and I think I am good at listening and solving problems. I think this business will help make life easier and more successful for myself and for others.
2. What are you offering to customers? I am offering the customers an easier way to clean up puppy messes so that they can spend time with their puppy instead of always cleaning up after them. I think that if people don't have to clean the messes, they will get less mad at their puppies too and then have a better bond with their owners.
3. Who are you offering it to? I am offering this product to younger pet owners that like to find new technology to help make easier but also have a love for animals. This person will probably have a busies social/work life and will need to puppy clean up robot to help raise the puppy.
4. Why do they care? People will pay for my product because it will prevent them from having to touch yucky puppy messes and will save time because the robot will be more efficient in clean up than a human. 
5. What are your core competencies? My product is unique because is new and modern and up and coming and no one has done anything like it before. It's a need that a lot of people have and that hasn't been looked at to solve yet. 
ANALYSIS: I think that these elements fit together perfectly because they hit everyone point that a product needs to have to be successful and sell in a market. I think the only weak aspect will actually be the creation on the product and to make sure it doesn't have too many defects. I also think I will need to figure out a way to make the product useful after a puppy is potty trained and no longer makes messes. 

3 comments:

  1. Growing up I only had a cat, which pretty much cleaned up after itself. However I have many friends who owned dogs and only payed it attention to it when it needed to be walked. Puppies can be a real pain because they just poop and pee everywhere. Owning a dog is a big responsibility and being educated on how to take care of a dog is very important. I believe your product will help this need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a good idea. Having a pet can be so frustrating especially if you are a busy person. Think of all the people who spend their days in an office at work and are not home to clean up after his or her pet. Also, a lot of people travel and have to find others to take care of their pets for this reason. This product can change the way people live their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan,

    This is a great idea and one I can definitely relate to. I recently got a puppy and she has accidents in the house all of the time. I find myself cleaning up after my puppy for a good portion of the day. This product would definitely make my life easier and other people who have similar issues.

    ReplyDelete