Friday, July 15, 2016

Amazon Whisperer




Revenue Drivers: My revenue drivers include the partnership I plan to make with a pet store that will sell my product, and the profit I make from selling the products individually and online.

Next Product: The kind of product offering I believe should be next is a way for owners to look after their pets when they aren't home. This could be via interactive video, or an even more advanced robot that you can control from miles away.

Enhancement: This next thing will enhance my product because it won't only clean up after your pet, but also take care of it and make sure it is socially healthy and happen when you can't be home to directly give attention to your pet.

Amazon: The only product I could find on amazon that was close to the product I would like to venture is cleaning supplies specifically for pet messes. However, there is not a product out there that will clean the mess up for you.

Customer Views: customers seem to like this product because it is one of the best cleaning supplies out there. They safe it's safe to use because it has natural ingredients and it is also successful in removing stains and odors.

Design/Usability: I would find a way to make the product less directly hands on - that way the consumer would still have a clean house but wouldn't have to do all of the scrubbing with their own hands where they could potentially get dirty in the process.

Addition: For my product, I will need cleaning supplies within the robot for when the robot does its cleaning. I think that this amazon product would be a perfect formula for my cleaning supplies and I would definitely add it in and possibly partner with the cleaning product company.

No comments:

Post a Comment