Sunday, July 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 2

1) The pitch.



2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.

Something important that stood out to me from my feedback for my last pitch was that they liked my tone and persona when giving the pitch. However, I feel like it would've been helpful to get my point across if I had used better examples of my product and applying it to everyday life.

3) What did you change, based on the feedback?

After reflecting on my last pitch and reading the feedback from it, for the my second pitch I decided to include a brief example of my product. This way viewers could get a better idea of how my product could be directly used and applied to their average lives. 

4 comments:

  1. Megan, it's an interesting choice for a pitch, definitely a very creative approach. I liked it that you chose your dog to be part of the pitch, good job. I think your pitch can benefit Would be best if you had no distractions, like loud noise in the background, and if more of you were visible, not just your upper torso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,

    Great elevator pitch! I like how you had a real dog in it. This was very interesting and really made the presentation come alive. I also thought you had a very positive and lively tone throughout the pitch which definitely would keep any viewer from getting bored from the pitch. I think you handled the distraction well, as sometimes we can not control our surroundings when presenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan,
    I really enjoyed watching your elevator pitch. I thought it was great that you included your dog in the pitch. It definitely caught my attention and made your pitch a lot of fun! You maintained a great pitch and tone that you had in your first elevator pitch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,
    You did a great job with your elevator pitch! You had a very enthusiastic tone which was great. Using your dog as an example was awesome because having your dog there gives a picture to possible investors and plus who does not love dogs

    ReplyDelete