Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Customer's Avatar

My ideal customer prototype is  a young family or couple who are looking to add a furry baby to their family. They are excited to get a new pet but at also very naive and uninformed on how to take care of the animal properly and efficiently. That's why they would need the puppy clean up robot in their house. This customer could have children and are now ready to give their kids a pet. They could also be a young couple that isn't ready for kids but wants a puppy to start their new lives together. They are middle class people with decent jobs and environmentally efficient cars. They like to make quick and easy decisions that save them time and resources in the long run.


Personally, I have a lot in common with my customers because my needs were the reason I came up with this idea. My boyfriend and I got a puppy and didn't realize how hard of work it was to take care of the puppy....especially clean up after it. If my puppy clean up robot existed, my boyfriend and I would definitely be the ideal customers to buy it. 

1 comment:

  1. Megan,
    I think your idea is brilliant. The customer avatar you have decided on is definitely the perfect avatar for your idea. My sister and I got our first dog when were 5 and 7 yrs old. My dad made it cemented in our mind that we had to take care of her and train her. It took us about a year to finally get her trained and we had to pick up after her hundreds of times. Would have definitely been great to have a puppy clean up robot.

    ReplyDelete