Saturday, July 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

1. The Pitch:


2. A Reflection:

Most of my feedback was positive and encouraging. They pointed out that I should have less noise in the background that was distracting. However, they really loved that I used my own dog as an example. I think the presence of my dog made my idea more realistic.

3. What did you change:

In this pitch tried to remove the distracts that were present in the previous pitch. I transformed the way I spoke to a bit more eloquently and less causal. Previously, I was attempting to come on as approachable and social, but I think I have now found a better balance in between professional and conversational.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,

    Not sure if it's my computer, but I can't see the video or a link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Megan,

    Great pitch. At some points, it was a bit laggy and unclear, but it might be my internet connection. I think that this is a great invention. I currently have two dogs and even though they are trained it still can be an issue making sure they go to the bathroom properly. I think you definitely came off as approachable and social, and it definitely was evident in your tone of voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! My only feedback would be to dress up a little more since you are presenting to potential "investors." I did the same thing and wore a t-shirt and shorts and then the third time threw on a blazer and it helped me feel more professional. I love your idea and how enthusiastic you are about your idea! Overall this is really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan,
    Great job! Your pitch definitely improved. You presented your product very well and caught my attention by being energetic and lively. I really enjoy your invention and having 2 puppies would definitely be a customer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Megan! What I really enjoyed about your pitch is that yo definitely heard the feedbacks and tried changing this one all the ways possible. In my opinion, you looked like you knew what you were talking about and was very comfortable with the topic and camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After going back and looking at your other elevator pitches, the change in your pitch definitely shows and is much improved. You seemed to know what you were talking about, and were comfortable and confident in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete